Frequently Asked Questions
Printable and Downloadable Products
Do you accept exchanges and refunds?
Due to the nature of instant downloads, all orders are non-exchangable and non-refundable. If you have an issue with your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to help!
How do I print my wall art or greeting card?
Please visit our how-to page for all printing instructions: https://www.thenouveaupaperie.com/instructions
Do you accept international clients?
We sure do! We accept clients all over the globe. However, please note that we currently offer services and communications in English only.
What is your availability for new custom branding clients?
I only accept 5 custom projects a month. If you see a Custom Branding package listed on the site and are able to add it to your cart, that means that a slot is still available for the month and you can go ahead and purchase the package. If you see a 'Waitlist' option when you click on the Custom Branding package, that means I'm booked for the month and you can be added to the next month's waitlist, if you wish!
What is the timeline for the custom branding process?
Depending on the size of the project, our current turn-around time is one day to three weeks for delivery.
- Up to 3 days to receive your initial logo concept(s), THEN
- Up to 1 day (per each optional revision) to revise and finalize your logo(s), THEN
- Up to 3 days to receive your concept board with finalized logo and mock-ups for items (business cards, e-mail signatures, etc,) THEN
- Up to 1 day (per each optional revision) to revise and finalize your item layout(s), THEN
- Up to 2 days to deliver your final files.
What should I expect during the custom branding process?
2. After receiving your completed questionnaire, I will start drafting the initial logo concept(s) for your business which I will then send to you by email. If you approve the initial logo concept(s), we will move on to Step 3. If you’d like to make any changes, you do have optional logo revisions included with your package. Simply reply to the email with your requested logo changes, and I will send you the revised logo concept(s).
3. Once we’ve finalized your logo(s), I will send you a concept board with your finalized logo design and color palette. This board will also include mock-ups of any other items included with your package (i.e. business cards, e-mail signatures, etc). If you’d like to make any changes to any of the layouts for those items, you have 1 revision included with this step. Simply reply to the email with your requested layout changes, and I will send you the revised concept board.
4. Once the concept board has been approved, I will then send over your final files!
Do you accept cancellations?
We accept cancellations up to 24 hours of the order purchase, as long as the design process has not started. To request a cancellation, please contact us using the form on our homepage, or email us at email@example.com.
Do you accept exchanges and refunds?
You are eligible for a full refund up to 24 hours after purchase, as long as the design process has not started. If you’d like a refund after the initial 24 hours have passed, you may be eligible for a 50% refund after you receive your first draft only. If you choose to cancel after the first draft has been sent, we reserve the right to keep and resell the drafted logo concept(s) as a template in the shop. No refunds will be issued after any revisions have been made or after final files have been sent. To request a refund, please contact us using the form on our homepage, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Custom branding packages are not eligible for exchanges.
The license for all templates is intended for the buyer only, and is for personal and limited branding use only.
What kind of license comes with Canva templates?
Can you help me with the Canva website?
You need a basic understanding of Canva to use the Canva templates (don't worry, it's easy)! Basic instructions on how to edit the templates are included with your purchase. Due to time restrictions, I cannot offer additional assistance with using the Canva website at this time. For additional assistance, Canva's Tutorial Hub is a great resource: https://designschool.canva.com/tutorials/getting-started/.